“A person that never made a mistake, never tried anything new” - Albert Einstein
Refer to the Goal Setting page to see your progress towards each goal. For each goal, write down the goal and enter your progress percentage. Then use the space provided to reflect for each goal on these questions:
- What went well?
- What was the impact of your achievements?
- What could have been improved on?
- What have you learnt?
- Did you have the resources you needed to be successful?
- Which goals did you most enjoy working towards?
- Do you have any related Brag Book entries to mention?
Goal 1: Create a newsletter and grow my audience to 100 people by the end of the year. (Progress: 50%)
Goal 2: (Progress: X%)
This email is an example of the great stakeholder feedback I have received this year.